Office Space Amenities
With premiere commercial office space for lease in Ottawa West, Carling Corporate Centre offers truly unique amenities not found anywhere else in the city. We know the importance of taking care of our tenants by providing a truly exceptional experience. Carling Corporate Centre is perfect for professionals, associations and high-tech firms, as well as retail.
Unbeatable Value for Every Tenant
We are making Carling Corporate Centre an Ottawa showcase for better business services, amenities and perks. In 2016, we introduced several unique amenities. Currently, our tenants rate these as their most valued benefits:
- Tenant Fitness Centre
- Shared Boardroom and Meeting Space
- Fully Supervised Parking Lot with Valet Parking and Ample Visitor Parking
- Upgraded Bathrooms
- Second Visitor Drop Off and Delivery Entrance (2255 Carling)
- Daily Cleaning Service
- Fast Personal Service by our Professional Property Management Team
- Quick Access to Highways 416 and 417
- Secure Front Door Card Access System
- Freshly Renovated Lobby
- Just Steps from Carlingwood Mall
- Well-Maintained Landscaping
- New Exterior Awnings
- OC Transpo at the Front Door and Lincoln Fields Transit Station nearby
In addition to our amenities, Carling Corporate Centre offers our valued tenants a variety of amazing perks and benefits. These are additional to the amenities included in every lease agreement and are offered completely free of charge to our tenants.
Some of these additional perks and benefits include:
- An annual BBQ for tenants, catered by The Butchery: Come out, enjoy the sun and get to know your neighbours over a delicious lunch.
- Networking events: Meet new business connections and grow your network at our regularly scheduled networking meetings for Carling Corporate Centre tenants.
- A convenient, central location in Ottawa West: our location at Carling and Woodroffe is perfect to get anywhere (downtown Ottawa or Kanata) in a matter of minutes.
Fiber Optic Internet
Carling Corporate Centre is served by multiple Internet Service Providers that can deliver the speeds and service your company needs, including Fiber Optic infrastructure for Internet Telephony, Ethernet and Business TV.
With Fibre Optic our buildings are ready to support mobile and remote workers, cloud-based services and e-commerce with reliable access to high-speed broadband.